This 60-minute webinar, hosted by NC State Entrepreneurs and Poole College of Management, will cover topics any new company should consider when starting up. There is no cost to attend. Register here.
- Moving from ideation to exploration to implementation
- Startup logistics, fundamentals you need to get your business off the ground
- A crash course in the virtuous circle of product, marketing and sales
Attendees will leave with a basic framework for moving beyond idea to company, and numerous resources to reference for everything from selecting an entity type, to picking an attorney and tips on software tools to make things easier.
- Jeff Pollack, associate professor, NC State Poole College of Management Department of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Matthew Davis, VP Marketing & Co-Founder, Reveal Mobile