The NC State Alumni Entrepreneurs and the Poole College of Management are hosting this 60-minute that will cover topics any new company should consider when starting up.
- Moving from ideation to exploration to implementation
- Startup logistics, fundamentals you need to get your business off the ground
- A crash course in the virtuous circle of product, marketing and sales
Attendees will leave with a basic framework for moving beyond idea to company, and numerous resources to reference for everything from selecting an entity type, to picking an attorney and tips on software tools to make things easier.
- Jeff Pollack, associate professor, NC State Poole College of Management Department of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Matthew Davis, VP Marketing & Co-Founder, Reveal Mobile
There is no charge to attend